Business Change, Infrastructure, Sales & Marketing
£40,000 Per Annum
The role requires administrative knowledge of Office365 and/or recent versions of SharePoint. Working within the sales team you will be responsible for demonstrating the company’s products and services and creating proof of concepts, demonstrating how the product would benefit the potential customer's organisation. The role may also include delivery of some training and creation of product documentation.
- Work closely with sales personnel to learn and develop the sales demonstration and presentation
- Work with the development team to learn and recommend new features in the product
- Working with prospective clients to help them understand how the product works and delivers value to their business
- Working to develop long term relationships with customers
- Excellent inter-personal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience working in a pre-sales environment
- Office365 / SharePoint administration skills
- Ability to establish relationships at all levels of management, both internal and with customers.
Needless to say, you will need to be well presented, with good presentation skills, and confident presenting to customer management or technical teams. There will be the need to visit client sites, mainly in the UK, so a clean driving license is required.
Location: Newbury with travel to customer locations