Project Management Services
MB: 07789 994994
LL: 01635 800102
E-Mail Project Services
MB: 07769 572799
LL: 0844 8260496
E-Mail current requirement job descriptions to recruitment
We pride ourselves on our ability to offer our clients a bespoke recruitment service.
The small print T&C
To lead, inform and assist Senior Managers and Directors on technology choices for the enterprise that will meet business and technical strategic objectives.
A technical lead with responsibility for the management, development and support.
Paddington, London W2
£35-65K pa + excellent benefits + bonus
Java Software Engineer / Developer – Big Data, RESTful, JSON
Paddington, London W2
£35-65K pa + excellent benefits + bonus
Web Application Developer C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server
Knightsbridge, London SW1
£35-40K pa + excellent benefits
C#.NET SQL Web Developer
to £35K pa DOE + benefits + training
Systems Engineer VMware, Exchange, Windows Server, SAN, NAS
£30-35Kpa + Benefits
Sports Sponsorship: A Risky Business
Companies love lending their names to winning teams. But what if a team loses, or worse, finds itself embroiled in scandal?
Corporate sports sponsorship seems like a win-win proposition. By attaching their names to sports teams, companies reap international publicity at relatively low cost, while their executives and customers get to hang around athletic events and call it "work."... Read Full Article
Sponsoring a charity
It's quite common for businesses to agree sponsorship deals with charities. Businesses (companies, sole traders or partnerships) often get something in return for a sponsorship payment. For example, linking their company name (as sponsor) with the charity or project could give the business valuable publicity.
... Read Full Article
|Agile PrepCast released by OSP International LLC
Looking to become PMI-ACP® Certified? Then the easily accessible PMI-ACP® Prep Video Workshop, The Agile PrepCastTM is just what you need. Read Full Article
• Maximise sports sponsorship activity
• Consultant Availability
• Feedback from visitors
Welcome to the May 2013 newsletter from PSS-Europe.
There have been a few days of decent weather indicating that summer is on its way and that means outdoor sports become a pleasant option. I do some cycling, running and swimming and have recently started competing in a few events. I am now thinking of how my business can benefit me in my sporting endeavours. My company already owns my bicycle as I use it to commute to and from work. Bicycle accessories count so that means I can get a bike box and various other essentials via my business.
The really big question is can I sponsor myself for the competitive events? It has to be worth investigating, nice race bike £3000 (race wheels £800-£2300), wetsuit £280-£450, tri-suit £80 and then there is the entry fees, for a sprint triathlon event is £30-£50 (up to £100), then there is getting there. Do I need company branding on the sports gear and clothing? Does the team have to be more than just me?
Sponsorship costs are allowable in arriving at the profits of a trade or profession except where they are:
- capital expenditure,
- expenditure not made wholly and exclusively for business purposes, or
- expenditure which is specifically disallowed (such as any entertaining expenditure - see BIM45000 onwards).
Competing in various sporting events “wholly and exclusively for business purposes”, there have to be worse things to do. Branded kit sounds like a very good idea as the argument will have to be broadening awareness of my company's services, reaching out to a wider audience of people. Inviting business colleagues and potential customers to the events that I am competing in will also help things along (expect to see future events appearing on the Newsletter in later issues).
The plan has to be to get hard work to support some play hard activities.
If you are looking for a new opportunity in the coming year please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|How to successfully maximise sports sponsorship activity
Gorilla marketing??? no.. alright then...
The old adage used to be that brands should spend double the cost of a sponsorship in activating it, which if you’re in charge of Samsung’s football budget, you should be earmarking a phenomenal 12-figure five year marketing investment. Clearly, this is not feasible.
There’s no simple rule of thumb to apply when comparing sponsorship investment with the cost of activating the sponsorship, for the simple reason that brands get into sponsorship for wildly different reasons and with wildly different objectives. Read more..
PSS-Europe can service all aspects of Project Management Office (PMO). From the day-to-day administrative support to the initiation and strategy required to setup a new PMO.
Key areas for PSS-Europe include:
PSS-Europe is currently searching for Project Managers and Business Analysts with experience of working within one of the large telecommunications providers with a view for future opportunities. If you would be interested in working with PSS-Europe in the future send please send your CV to email@example.com
Mike hanlon - Programme & Project Manager
- Programme and project leader with proven ability to shape, design and deliver projects and programmes within a timely fashion.
- Viewed as an influential manager who relishes difficult assignments and builds strong relationships with Managers, Sponsors and Directors.
- Wide spread exposure to many aspects of business including delivery of IT applications and business change across Customer Services, Call Centres, Operations, Compliance, Risk, Legal, Marketing, Supplier Management, Finance and HR.
- MBA qualification, MSP accredited and Prince II based project training.
John Shardlow - Project Manager
- Over 18 years experience performing a mixture of project management, consultant and business analyst roles working in a variety of countries and industry sectors.
- Responsible for the full project life cycle of million pound plus pan European projects, from Vision & Strategy to successful implementation.
- Experienced in internal and client facing projects, managing teams of between 3 and 50 people in respect of recruiting, man management and resource allocation, including the management of third party resources.
- Qualified Association for Project Management (APMP) Membership # R23803.
- Qualified ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management Membership # 990322511.
- Experienced in PRINCE 2, Barclaychange2 project methodologies. Agile/RAD methodologies.
- Looking for project management or business analyst roles where the solution has my stamp on it.
This is the thirty third issue; let us know what you think of how we are doing
and what information would be useful to you... E-mail: