|Private Banking HNW Relationship Managers
London & Europe
£80-100K + banking benefits
Key skills: HNWI, UHNWI, HNW, Private Banking, Relationship Manager, Sales, High Net Worth, Portfolio, Wealth Management
Our clients are actively looking to recruit experienced Private Client Relationship Managers based at their offices in London, Geneva or Monaco to cover the UK, Europe, Middle East and Asia. As Relationship Manager you will be required to administer an existing portfolio of private, property and business clients and to develop new business. The portfolio comprises clients with deposits and loans and other wealth management services provided by other areas of the bank. You will have a number of year’s commercial experience in the Private Banking sector involving the wealth management/asset management of a portfolio of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI), and have access to a substantial client base/portfolio. Our clients are interested talking with candidates who have a portfolio in any of the following areas: UK, Europe or Middle East. Any appropriate language skills would also be advantageous. FSA qualifications are essential for London based roles.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- At least 5 years of Private Banking wealth management experience, managing large £100mil+ portfolios of HNWI.
- Excellent all round product knowledge, business development and marketing skills.
- Must have access to their own client base and possess strong client relationship skills.
- If London based, they must hold the relevant FSA qualifications.
- Base salaries £80k to £100k, plus the usual banking benefits, and bonus structure.
Prior to applying for this opportunity, please ensure your CV details all your relevant experience pertaining to this role. We are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.