To arrange an interview please call 07789 994994 or e-mail recruitment
- Over 18 years experience performing a mixture of project management, consultant and business analyst roles working in a variety of countries and industry sectors.
- Responsible for the full project life cycle of million pound plus pan European projects, from Vision & Strategy to successful implementation.
- Experienced in internal and client facing projects, managing teams of between 3 and 50 people in respect of recruiting, man management and resource allocation, including the management of third party resources.
- Qualified Association for Project Management (APMP) Membership # R23803.
- Qualified ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management Membership # 990322511.
- Experienced in PRINCE 2, Barclaychange2 project methodologies. Agile/RAD methodologies.
- Looking for project management or business analyst roles where the solution has my stamp on it.
|2012~2013 Partner Business Consultant
|| Vodafone UK (Strategy & Wholesale)
|2009~2011 Senior Project Manager
||Camelot Group PLC (The National Lottery)
|2006~2009 Business Analyst
||Camelot Group PLC (The National Lottery)
|2005~2006 Website Administrator (Voluntary)
||www.toppy.org.uk (Freeview hardware)
|2002~2005 Project Manager/Consultant
||Project Service Solutions Ltd.
|2000~2001 Project Manager
||International Decision Systems Ltd (IDS)
|2000~2000 Project Manager
||CIT Corp (t/a Newcourt Finance Ltd)
|2000~2000 Project Manager/Consultant
||Piper Travel Ltd
- Project Management (PID’s, Business Cases, Plans, Reporting, Senior Stakeholder Management)
- Business Analysis (UML, Declarative, Workshops, Modelling, eTOM, FRWICE, Stakeholder Management)
- Matrix Management, 3rd Party Supplier Management (European, India and USA)
- Budgets & Forecasting
- Conflict Resolution, Team Building
- BPR (Business Process Re-engineering)
- Risks and Issues Management / Change Management
- Agile, APMP, PRINCE II
- ARIS Business Designer 7.1 (Event Driven Business Process Management tool EDBPM)
- eTOM (enhanced Telecom Operations Map)
- MS Office, Project, Visio, SharePoint.
- ERA (Enterprise Risk Assessor)
- Serena PVCS (Version Manager tool) and Serena TeamTrack (Change & Process Management tool)
- Borland CaliberRM. (Requirements Management tool)
- Mercury Quality Centre (Test Management tool)
- Leasing and Vehicle Fleet Management Software.
(MVNO / eTOM / Event Driven Business Process Management (EDBPM) / eCommerce)
(FMCG / eCommerce / Product Development / Governance / PCI-DSS / DPA / ISO 27001 / Business Process Re-engineering / SAP CRM & EDW)
(CRM / Document Management / PMO / Business Case / Product Development)
(Leasing and Vehicle Management systems)
(Leasing / Loans / Hire Purchase / Mortgages / Joint Ventures / Product Development / Business Process Re-engineering)
Local Government / Civil Service
(Accountancy / Admin)
- Onboarding of new client with fully managed pre-pay product with support for RIM and Apple devices.
- Requirements definition and updates to eTOM & EDBPM providing first fully managed post-pay product for new client.
- Requirements definition for enhancing legacy systems to support old and new lottery terminals during transition from 2nd to 3rd licence. (UML and Agile methodologies).
- Scratchcard product development and FMCG process definition for use by lottery retailers.
- Requirements definition for enhancements to SAP CRM & EDW modules to provide logistics support for the rollout and maintenance of new lottery terminals, the live tracking of those assets including B2B interfaces with 3rd party suppliers. All using Master Data Management principles.
- BPR to reduce FTE by 33% following successful 3rd licence award. Managed in accordance with new licence conditions and National Lottery Commission governance standards.
- Secured awarding of PCI-DSS, DPA accreditation in accordance with ISO 27001.
- Project initiation for improvements to the registration and wallet loading features of the National Lottery website, highlighted revenue savings of £220k pa with a potential sales uplift of approx £1.7m.
- Business case for CRM development for Carbon Trust.
- Development of intranet Document Management and PMO system for SORCE Ltd.
- eCommerce Product Development and Business Case for Piper Travel.
- Delivered resolution to threat of litigation between client and supplier regarding vehicle management software.
- Product Development – balloon rentals, documentation fees.
- Pan European credit/underwriting eCommerce solution.
- Onboarding/offboarding of joint venture finance companies and their portfolios.
- Achieved 35% reduction in fixed & variable costs for Barclays Asset Finance through application of BPR techniques.
Voluntary/Hobbies (anything geeky):-
- Website Administrator & Tester dedicated to the development of a DVBt FreeView PVR manufactured by a Korean company, Topfield.
- Ongoing functional design and test input to the “MyStuff” middleware application providing a “Tivo/Sky+” style UI replacement for the Topfield Freeview PVR.
Apr 2010 ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management. (Membership # 990322511)
Oct 2002 Association for Project Management Practitioner examination. (Membership # 23803).
1985-1987 Farnborough College of Technology - Association of Accounting Technicians Level II.
1979-1981 Basingstoke College of Technology - Studied: 'A' Level Chemistry, Physics & Biology.
1974-1979 John Hunt of Everest School Basingstoke – 3 ‘O’ Levels, 4 CSE’s.